viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

The People Next Door (Ending) 

Suddenly I heard voices again. I tried to escape from there, I tried to move and scream, but I couldn’t, some kind of force was stopping me. “Don’t worry everything is going to be fine,” one of the voices said to me. It was a men’s voice. “It’s been 20 years since it happened,” this voice was different, like a women’s voice. “This house is haunted” I thought, maybe Budd and Shirlee are actually dead and they are trying to talk to me. I was terrified. I wanted to cry and yell, but again I couldn’t. I was paralyzed my body was frozen.

“Death” that was my only thought. Death and Roy, my life was ending and there was nothing I could do. “She is stable, but she will never be the same. Her brain was destroyed after she saw her husband and kids being murdered” a third voice said. I finally recognized the first two voices, but it was impossible. They were Budd and Shirlee and they were taking about me and my family. I’m a vegetable and my husband and kids are dead. It’s like a nightmare and I can’t wake up. I’m trapped in my thoughts, my dreams, my mind, my hell.

3 comentarios:

  1. OMG! I've read a few more before, but this is insane! However, it's really good :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh jeez! I totally agree with Álvaro, It's really good ending, as the others I've read, this is also really heavy and intense!
    liked it! really!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How shocking!! that's very unexpected. A vegetable! omg!
    it reminds me a song...

    I liked it

    ResponderEliminar